Teddy Bears Picnic Fondant Cupcake Class (Kids – 13:00)
Today’s the day we create a friendly fondant bear and make miniature food for his picnic in the woods!
Book the kids in for some creative fun these school holidays with a cake decorating class. They will learn how to cover and decorate 6 cupcakes in fondant.
We will provide you with an apron and you will have full use of all the tools, colours, and necessary equipment needed to create your cupcakes.
- Please wear enclosed shoes.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the class starting time.
- We will be strictly following all COVID-19 Government requirements to ensure you can learn in a safe environment. To meet these requirements, we are taking the following precautions:
- This class will be limited to a maximum of 10 students with no more than 2 staff members present during the class. This means we will easily meet the 1 person per 2 square metres rulings and other social distancing requirements.
- There will be no shared equipment during classes.
- There are limits on the number of customers allowed in the retail space.
- Customers are encouraged to sanitise hands upon entering the store.
- Most importantly, please stay home if you are feeling sick.