Russian Tips on Cupcakes Class (Adults)
Do you want fantastic looking cupcakes for your special occasion? We can show you how!
This class is a great introduction to decorating cupcakes with buttercream.
We’ll teach you:
- How to make buttercream.
- How to colour and flavour buttercream.
- How to pipe different toppings for your cupcake using 2 Russian tips and a leaf tip which you get to keep at the end of class.
- How to use piping bags and nozzles.
This class includes 12 cupcakes ready to decorate and the buttercream needed to cover the cupcakes. It also includes a box with insert to take your cupcakes home.
We will provide you with an apron and you will have full use of all the tools, colours, and necessary equipment needed to create your cakes.
- Please wear enclosed shoes.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the class starting time.
- We will be strictly following all COVID-19 Government requirements to ensure you can learn in a safe environment. To meet these requirements, we are taking the following precautions:
- This class will be limited to a maximum of 5 students with no more than 2 staff members present during the class. This means we will easily meet the 1 person per 2 square metres ruling and other social distancing requirements.
- There will be no shared equipment during classes.
- There are limits on the number of customers allowed in the retail space.
- Customers are encouraged to sanitise hands upon entering the store.
- Most importantly, please stay home if you are feeling sick.