Russian Tips and Contour Comb Cake Class (Adults – 10:00)
Join us for this class where you will learn how to create a contoured pattern on a smooth-finish buttercream cake.
To finish off the design we’ll create a half-wreath using Russian tips.
Here’s what we’ll teach you:
- How to make buttercream.
- How to colour and flavour buttercream.
- How to create a smooth finish to your cake using a scraper.
- How to use a contour comb.
- How to use Russian tips.
This class includes an 7-inch layer cake ready to decorate, the buttercream needed to cover the cake, and a contour comb which is yours to keep.
It also includes the board to decorate the cake on and a box to take the cake home. We will provide you with an apron and you will have full use of all the tools, colours, and necessary equipment needed to create your cake.
- Please wear enclosed shoes.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the class starting time.
- We will be strictly following all COVID-19 Government requirements to ensure you can learn in a safe environment. To meet these requirements, proof of vaccination must be shown upon arrival and we are taking the following precautions:
- This class will be limited to a maximum of 5 students with no more than 2 staff members present during the class. This means we will easily meet the 1 person per 2 square metres ruling and other social distancing requirements.
- There will be no shared equipment during classes.
- There are limits on the number of customers allowed in the retail space.
- Customers are encouraged to sanitise hands upon entering the store.
- Most importantly, please stay home if you are feeling sick.