My Little Monster Class (Parent & Child – 10:00)
Join us for this fun adult and child online Zoom class! We’ll work together using buttercream to create a textured design then we’ll add fondant details to make your own Little Monster.
Here’s what we’ll teach you:
- How to make buttercream.
- How to colour buttercream.
- How to ‘dirty ice’ a cake
- How to pipe with buttercream.
- How to create fondant details.
Each ticket covers one adult and one child with one cake to be completed through a live Zoom class.
This class includes:
- One 7-inch round cake ready to decorate.
- Buttercream needed to cover the cake.
- The fondant to make the details.
- An open star piping tip and piping bags
- One gel food colour
- A board to decorate the cake on.
You will need access to Zoom, a camera, and a microphone to join this online class. Under no circumstances are classes to be recorded or filmed.
The following additional tools are required to complete this class:
- Angled spatula
- Rolling pin – small acrylic
- Small circle cutters
- Circle cutters
- Scraper tool – metal or acrylic
- Additional gel food colour is optional
Please make sure you have all the tools required for this class. If you are missing anything we will have tools available to purchase from the Cake & Plate store.
Claire 'Foxie' McCormack
Claire (who’s affectionately known as ‘Foxie’) joined Cake & Plate in 2017. She enjoys fondant modeling and learning new designs and techniques which means Cake & Plate can always offer what’s on trend.
Claire’s a mum with 3 kids as well as being a Junior Guide leader, so it’s no surprise that she loves teaching and especially enjoys working with the youngest of our patrons.
Sharyn is the founder of Cake & Plate, mother of two girls, and a local Guide Leader. She’s a very busy lady!
Known as the ‘Buttercream Queen of Cake & Plate’, her speed and elegance while decorating are a joy to watch!
With her past experience as a florist you know that any cakes which require fresh flowers will be professionally finished and food safe.