Little Mermaid Cake Class (Adult)
This fun ‘Little Mermaid’ Cake Class will teach you a range of buttercream techniques and how to make a fondant diving mermaid.
Here’s what we’ll teach you:
- How to make and colour buttercream.
- How to colour fondant.
- How to crumb coat a 7-inch cake with buttercream.
- How to apply buttercream to the cake in a smooth finish.
- How to make fondant mermaid detail.
- How to make fondant seaweed.
This class includes an 7-inch layer cake ready to decorate, the buttercream needed to cover the cake, and the fondant to decorate the cake.
We will provide you with an apron and you will have full use of all the tools, colours, and necessary equipment needed to create your cake.
- Please wear enclosed shoes.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the class starting time.
- We will be strictly following all COVID-19 Government requirements to ensure you can learn in a safe environment. To meet these requirements, we are taking the following precautions:
- All classes will be limited to a maximum of 5 students with no more than 2 staff members present during the class. This means we will easily meet the 1 person per 4 square metres rulings and other social distancing requirements.
- There will be no shared equipment during classes.
- There are limits on the number of customers allowed in the retail space.
- Customers are encouraged to sanitise hands upon entering the store.
- Most importantly, please stay home if you are feeling sick.