Gingerbread House Class (Kids – 12:00)
Join us in this fun Christmas tradition for kids of all ages. Kid-friendly construction of our gingerbread houses means we have more time to add lots of lollies!
Each student takes home their gingerbread house.
Here’s what we’ll teach you:
- How to use royal icing to create a standing house.
- How to use lollies to decorate the gingerbread house.
This class includes the gingerbread to create the house, the royal icing to build the house and lollies to decorate the house. We will provide you with an apron and you will have full use of all the necessary equipment needed to create your gingerbread house.
- Please wear enclosed shoes.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the class starting time.
- We will be strictly following all COVID-19 Government requirements to ensure you can learn in a safe environment. To meet these requirements, we are taking the following precautions:
- This class will be limited to a maximum of 10 students with no more than 2 staff members present during the class. This means we will easily meet the 1 person per 2 square metres ruling and other social distancing requirements.
- There will be no shared equipment during classes.
- There are limits on the number of customers allowed in the retail space.
- Customers are encouraged to sanitise hands upon entering the store.
- Most importantly, please stay home if you are feeling sick.