Gingerbread House Class (Adults – 17:30)
Join us for this popular workshop where you will assemble and decorate your own fabulous Gingerbread House.
Here’s what we’ll teach you:
- How to use royal icing to create a standing house.
This class includes high-quality gingerbread to create the house and the best royal icing to ensure your work of art stays together. We will provide you with an apron and you will have full use of all the necessary equipment needed to create your Gingerbread House.
You are most welcome to bring additional items to add to the Gingerbread House. In past years we’ve had fairy lights, battery-operated candles, and specific lollies brought in! My family had a tradition of adding treasure to the inside of the house – this could be a fun way to package a gift card or voucher.
- Please wear enclosed shoes.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the class starting time.
- We will be strictly following all COVID-19 Government requirements to ensure you can learn in a safe environment. To meet these requirements, we are taking the following precautions:
- This class will be limited to a maximum of 5 students with no more than 2 staff members present during the class. This means we will easily meet the 1 person per 2 square metres ruling and other social distancing requirements.
- There will be no shared equipment during classes.
- There are limits on the number of customers allowed in the retail space.
- Customers are encouraged to sanitise hands upon entering the store.
- Most importantly, please stay home if you are feeling sick.