Fondant Cake with ANZAC Poppies Class (Adults)
Did you know the secret to a cake with perfect smooth fondant and sharp edges is what is underneath? Join us for this class where we’ll create a beautiful ANZAC Day cake with smooth white fondant and red poppies.
We’ll teach you:
- How to use the basic cake decorating tools.
- How to level a cake.
- How to ganache a cake.
- How to cover a cake with a layer of fondant and smooth over.
- How to cut and create fondant poppies.
This class includes an 7-inch layer cake ready to decorate, the ganache and fondant needed to cover the cake, and fondant for the decorations.
It also includes the board to decorate the cake on and a box to take the cake home. We will provide you with an apron and you will have full use of all the tools, colours, and necessary equipment needed to create your cake.
- Please wear enclosed shoes.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the class starting time.
- We will be strictly following all COVID-19 Government requirements to ensure you can learn in a safe environment. To meet these requirements, we are taking the following precautions:
- This class will be limited to a maximum of 5 students with no more than 2 staff members present during the class. This means we will easily meet the 1 person per 2 square metres ruling and other social distancing requirements.
- There will be no shared equipment during classes.
- There are limits on the number of customers allowed in the retail space.
- Customers are encouraged to sanitise hands upon entering the store.
- Most importantly, please stay home if you are feeling sick.