Flyaway Pineapple Easter Cookie Class (Adults) – CANCELLED
We’re sorry that due to illness this class has been cancelled. All bookings will be valid for the next Flyaway Pineapple class in May.
This hands-on class will teach you the techniques, tips, and tricks you need to begin or continue your cookie decorating adventure.
Create beautiful designs on yummy vanilla cookies, be privy to the recipe, and learn how to create perfect royal icing.
Rhian from Flyaway Pineapple shares her secrets and tips to creating perfect cookies for your friends and family.
We will provide you with an apron, full class notes, and recipes for this Easter themed class.
- Please wear enclosed shoes.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the class starting time.
- We will be strictly following all COVID-19 Government requirements to ensure you can learn in a safe environment. To meet these requirements, we are taking the following precautions:
- All classes will be limited to a maximum of 5 students with no more than 2 staff members present during the class. This means we will easily meet the 1 person per 4 square metres rulings and other social distancing requirements.
- There will be no shared equipment during classes.
- There are limits on the number of customers allowed in the retail space.
- Customers are encouraged to sanitise hands upon entering the store.
- Most importantly, please stay home if you are feeling sick.