Drip Cake Class (Adult)
Come and learn how to create a fantastic cake art creation covered in a smooth buttercream with a fun and funky coloured drip and topped with lolly pops and sweet delights. You will learn how to recreate this popular design again and again for family and friends. This cake will wow everyone!
Here’s what we’ll teach you:
- How to make buttercream. (You’ll also get the recipe.)
- How to colour and flavour buttercream
- How to apply buttercream and create a smooth finish using a cake smoother.
This class includes an 7-inch cake ready to decorate, the buttercream needed to cover the cake, lollies and lolly pops. It also includes the board to decorate the cake on and a box to take the cake home. We will provide you with an apron and you will have full use of all the tools, colours, and necessary equipment needed to create your cakes.
- Please wear enclosed shoes.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the class starting time.
- We will be strictly following all COVID-19 Government requirements to ensure you can learn in a safe environment. To meet these requirements, we are taking the following precautions:
- This class will be limited to a maximum of 5 students with no more than 2 staff members present during the class. This means we will easily meet the 1 person per 2 square metres ruling and other social distancing requirements.
- There will be no shared equipment during classes.
- There are limits on the number of customers allowed in the retail space.
- Customers are encouraged to sanitise hands upon entering the store.
- Most importantly, please stay home if you are feeling sick.