Buttercream & Fondant Teddy Bears Picnic Cake Class (Teens – 10:00)
Join us in this fun teen class to create a Teddy Bears picnic cake. We’ll use buttercream to cover the cake in a textured finish and fondant to create a picnic with miniature food and a teddy bear figurine to complete the scene.
Here’s what we’ll teach you:
- How to make and colour buttercream.
- How to crumb coat a cake.
- How to create the fondant details.
This class includes an 7-inch cake ready to decorate, the buttercream needed to cover the cake as well as fondant to make the details. It includes the board to decorate the cake on and a box to take the cake home. We will provide you with an apron and you will have full use of all the tools, colours, and necessary equipment needed to create your cake.
- Please wear enclosed shoes.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the class starting time.
- We will be strictly following all COVID-19 Government requirements to ensure you can learn in a safe environment. To meet these requirements, we are taking the following precautions:
- This class will be limited to a maximum of 5 students with no more than 2 staff members present during the class. This means we will easily meet the 1 person per 2 square metres ruling and other social distancing requirements.
- There will be no shared equipment during classes.
- There are limits on the number of customers allowed in the retail space.
- Customers are encouraged to sanitise hands upon entering the store.
- Most importantly, please stay home if you are feeling sick.