Australia Fondant Cupcake Class (Kids – 10:00)
Perfect for the days leading up to Australia Day! Book the kids in for some creative fun these school holidays with a cake decorating class. In this Australia-themed class they will learn how to cover and decorate 6 cupcakes in fondant.
We will provide you with an apron and you will have full use of all the tools, colours, and necessary equipment needed to create your cupcakes.
- Please wear enclosed shoes.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the class starting time.
- We will be strictly following all COVID-19 Government requirements to ensure you can learn in a safe environment. To meet these requirements, we are taking the following precautions:
- This class will be limited to a maximum of 5 students with no more than 2 staff members present during the class. This means we will easily meet the 1 person per 4 square metres rulings and other social distancing requirements.
- There will be no shared equipment during classes.
- There are limits on the number of customers allowed in the retail space.
- Customers are encouraged to sanitise hands upon entering the store.
- Most importantly, please stay home if you are feeling sick.